Dear EVOLVE clients,
As always, the health and fitness of our clients is our top priority. As a result of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, we are monitoring the updates daily to assure we are taking all necessary steps to keep everyone healthy.
Our trainers are following and will continue to follow all CDC and Oregon Health Authority guidelines. This includes thorough hand washing and use of approved hand sanitizer before and after all sessions. Additionally, we're sanitizing our equipment before and after each session with CDC-approved antiviral disinfectants. Lastly, as much as we love each and every one of you, we're going to have to refrain from hugs and handshakes for the time being :)
What can you do to stay healthy and keep your family and community healthy?
• Reschedule if you're feeling sick and focus on rest and taking good care of yourself.
• Wash your hands using hot, soapy water for at least 20 seconds, after contact with others and upon returning home. This is the best way to control transmission among healthy adults.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth..
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, or at the very least into your elbow.
• Keep your immune system strong. This means good sleep, proper hydration, regular exercise, eating a healthy, well-balanced diet and limiting sugar intake and processed foods.